Is your Computer slow? Are you gettin’ irritated in playing games because of the slow speed of your PC? If this is happening at you too, then this post is dedicated to you specially. I will teach you how to Increase RAM by pendrive in Windows 7 so that the speed of your computer stays normal. You may like to read about the transformation of windows 8 to windows 7. Then let’s move forward.
NOTE: This trick works in windows 7, 8 and 10.
How it works?
In this trick, you turn your Pendrive into a Virtual PC Ram. It enables you in increasing your PC performance. And, you will be gettin’ more good performance than before. No need of downloading any software’s from the Internet. Just have to mess up with the properties option of your pendrive.
You may also like :
- Generate strong password online
- A good collection of wapka phishing codes
- Create a facebook account with no name
- Plug your Pendrive to the Computer where you want to increase the RAM.
- Right Click on your Pendrive icon and select the Properties option as you can see below.
Now a new Window be opened as you can see above, Select Readyboost Tab and Select use this device option. Choose the RAM size and select you RAM value.
So, you’ve learned to Increase RAM by pendrive.. You can now experience fast computer performance.
If you have any problem regarding this then comment below. And you may like to read these post:
- Read the story of Mark Zukerberg – The tech Geek
- Read about the best tricks of whatsapp
- A cool trick to make others log out from all the accounts you’re surfing online
- How To Earn Money By URL Shortening
- Read about some of the best interesting facts about the internet – I bet you don’t know these
- How To Learn Programming And Coding Online For Free