Whatsapp is one of the most popular messenger apps for smartphone device. It is available for almost all mobile platform including Symbian, Android, IOS and now-a-days even Java!
The Android phone which I am using has Dual Sim functionality. But you know, WhatsApp allows to create only one Account on one Device. Sometimes I feel I need two whatsapp account- one for profession and second one for family. We want to keep in touch with both whatsapp account. If you too is suffering from this kinda problem then this article is made for you.
Two WhatsApp Accounts In One Device
The trick which I am gonna write here is about setting up Two WhatsApp Accounts In One Device, that too, without rooting your Smart Phone! Many may think that this trick is a fake one! But NO, this trick works 100% fine on every smartphones. All you need is to install an App on your device!
Here I have listed two methods for this:
1) Using WhatsMapp Solo
2) Using OG WhatsApp
METHOD #1: Using WhatsMapp Solo:
What exactly is WhatsMapp Solo?
This App is specially made for setting up Two WhatsApp Accounts In One Device. An important feature of this app is, it is an AntiBan App. You don’t have to get tensed for using it!
1) Download this App and install into your Android phone. (Click the button below)
2) Then the steps are the same as you created the normal whatsapp account!
3) This is how you can use Two WhatsApp Accounts In One Device. Enjoy..
Note: I want you to backup and remove the original whatsapp and after that install this App. It will be okay if you don’t follow this.. 😀
You May Also Like : Start Your Own Blog And Earn Money
The OG WhatsApp Has Been Outdated. It Won’t Work Now. So, Head Over Here For the latest one.
# The procedure to install the other secondary apps is as same as OGWhatsApp, so didn’t removed the post.
METHOD #2: Using OGWhatsApp:
OGWhatsApp is little same as WhatsMapp Solo. As a user of OGWhatsApp myself, i am getting this app very useful. It made me easy to fo two WhatsApp accounts In one device. It has got the same features as the normal whatsapp. And it is easy to set up! Follow the simple steps below:
1) Backup your chats from Whatsapp settings. (WhatsApp settings >> chat settings >> Back Up chats.) *Refer the image below*
2) Go to your phone settings.
3) Go to Apps > WhatsApp and then click on it and tap the clear data option. (Check Screenshot Below).
4) Go to your WhatsApp folder in file manager (It may be either on phone storage or SD card)
5) Rename WhatsApp to OGwhatsApp
6) Uninstall your Original WhatsApp (The One Which You Are Running Now!).
7) Download this App ( OGwhatsApp) and install into your Android phone. (You can Download From the below button too)
*The App is Around 10MB.
8) Create your Account on OGwhatsApp.
9) And lastly, Download the original whatsapp and have dual account on your device..
You May Like: Create Your Own Facebook Autoliker
That’s all. You can now Enjoy two WhatsApp Accounts In One Device..And don’t forget to share your precious comments in the comment box.. Ask if you face any problems..:D